I. Account Management
There are six (6) types of Users in the Online USN Bulletin. Each of them has a specific set of features in relevance of their type. These are Administrator, Admission, Dean, Registrar, Instructor and Student.
- A. Administrator
- The Administrator is the one that manages all accounts and the main person to provide information in the bulletin. It has the ability to post, edit and delete the bulletin items, and manipulate accounts.
- B. Admission
- The Admission is the second in charge for the wellness of the bulletin which has a limited Administrator-like abilities.
- C. Dean
- The College Dean is the one that provides complete sets of informations in relation with Campus subject lists and is capable of altering it as well.
- C. Registrar
- The College Registrar is the one that provides student information about online grades. It is also capable of altering encoded records.
- C. Instructor
- The Instructors are the one that provides information about your subjects' course requirements.
- D. Student
- The Student is the Primary End user of the bulletin. It has the ability to view posts and academics.